Why not give your dad an extra special fathers day this year with a gift he will truly love. If your dad loves DIY or home improvement, we have some ideas that your dad is bound to love.
- Personalised tools can make the perfect fathers day gift for trade professionals and DIY home improvement enthusiasts alike. Remind him how much you love him with a personal message that he will see every time he works on his renovation or building project.
- Why not inspire him! Event tickets to interior design, home decor or building and renovation shows can make a brilliant gift this fathers day. With many events up and down the country from contemporary events like Grand Designs Live and 100% Design to the Ideal Home Show and the Homebuilding and Renovating Show.
- As any professional builder would tell you safety is paramount and having suitable protective clothing can go a long way to ensuring an individuals safety when carrying out a building or renovation project. This fathers day why not treat your dad to some personalised protective clothing. Depending on the types of jobs your dad does you could surprise him with a new pair of protective gloves and to make them that extra bit special why not sew his initials or a little message into the inside of the glove.
- If your dad is really into his DIY and loves to take on a home improvement project why not show your support by promising to spend a day with him on the job, shadowing him and helping him. He will love the fact that you have taken an interest in his hobby and will more than likely love a helping hand.
- Technology has come along way and now there is a large range of AI, Apps, gadgets and SMART appliances to help with all aspects of life including home improvement and renovation. From Interior Design Apps which allow you virtually design your home in 3D, to SMART tools to help with the build process. Why not gift your dad this fathers day with a piece of technology to help make his life easier. There are even options for those who can’t splash out and you may even find that some Apps are free. Simply doing your research and helping your him use the App could be just the ticket to show your dad that he is really special this fathers day.
If you or your dad are doing a renovation or building project and need some help, please do not hesitate to contact us. Byoot provides a full turnkey solution to our clients, from planning, architects, structural engineers, building control and the build, leaving our clients to focus on their day jobs while we do ours. If you are thinking of extending, renovating or improving your home speak to one of the team on 0208 4509185 or send us an email at email@example.com